MINIs Anyone?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MINIs Anyone?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:22:53 -0500
I don't know how many of you might have gotten this email or live close
enough to benefit,
but I thought it was worth passing along in case someone had a bit of free
time during next
week ;-)
I expect to be there sometime on Thursday...
David Lieb

>>> Patrick MINI is proud to inform you of the Kumho Tire Challenge at IKEA
in
Schaumburg, IL.

The Kumho Tire Challenge is your chance to test your driving skills in a new
MINI Lieb, and an opportunity to learn how the right tire can make a world
of difference in how your car performs.

The Kumho Tire Challenge will be held in the parking lot of the IKEA store
at 1800 East McConnor Parkway in Schaumburg, IL. The event is open on a
first-come-first-serve basis to the general public on the following dates:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday October 14, 15, 16, 11am - 7pm, Friday, October
17, Noon - 5pm. Participants must be 18 years old to drive and must have a
valid driver's license.

Make Paddy proud.

Patrick MINI
696 E Golf Rd