No LBC Joke...Math Problem

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: No LBC Joke...Math Problem
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:22:09 -0700 FILETIME=[1B912570:01C38E79]
This sounds about right:
Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100% ?
We have all been to those meetings where someone wants over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?

Here's a little  math that might prove helpful.
What makes life 100% ?
If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z is represented as:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.
Then:

H  A  R  D  W  O  R  K
8  1  18 4  23 15 18 11 = 98%

K  N  O  W  L  E  D  G  E
11 14 15 23 12 5  4  7  5 = 96%!

But,

A  T  T  I  T  U  D  E
1  20 20 9  20 21 4  5 = 100%

And,
B  U  L  L  S  H  I  T
2  21 12 12 19 8  9  20 = 103%
So, it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close,
attitude will get you there, but bullshit will put you over the top.

And look how far ass kissing will take you.

A  S  S  K  I  S  S  I  N  G
1  19 19 11 9  19 19 9 14  7= 127 %

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help protect your PC.  Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.