Re: Midget service manual

To: "Antony Gelberg" <antony@antgel.co.uk>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget service manual
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:57:42 -0500
> My other car is a Jaguar XJS, and the factory manual is available on a CD,
> in PDF, which is really useful.

Isn't it a little hard to get the greasy fingerprints off of the computer?

> Before that, I had a BMW 318is, and the
> best manual for that was published by Bentley, which made the Haynes
> version look like a comic.

Yes, the Bentley is available for the 1500, but apparently not new from what
I am seeing in barnes and Noble. Strangely enough, the Bentley for the
1961-1974 Midget is available new again, although it costs $57. They show up
regularly on ebay and at car shows.
David Lieb