non-Spridget stuff for sale - trying to reclaim garage space

To: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: non-Spridget stuff for sale - trying to reclaim garage space
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:26:31 -0400
For sale:
1984 VW Vanagon.  Complete (except for engine) and VERY solid.  Too good to
junk, but I don't have time to put an engine in it, work on Porsche 356s,
Spridgets and old Gravely equipment (not to mention my day job) AND keep the
little wife smiling.  I do have a 1.9 Waterboxer, with mostly new parts,
ready to reassemble.  Best offer (ANY offer?) for the Vanagon.  $200 for the
Waterboxer, which is a bargain (priced any Waterboxer parts lately?  Been
able to FIND any Waterboxer parts, lately).
Also: McCormick #10 (?) manure spreader.  Seriously.  Been in family since
new ('61), hauled horse manure, only.....well, maybe a couple loads of
sheep, chicken & cow manure (if you grew up on a farm, you'll understand).
Stored in dry barn and machine shed since new.  A nice, small spreader for
smaller tractors.  First $500 owns it.
Located 25 mi. WSW of Pittsburgh, PA.
Bud Osbourne