Re: Other post on Re: First impressions- now brakes..

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, Bob Van Kirk <racerbob70@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Other post on Re: First impressions- now brakes..
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
--- "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net> wrote:
> Sure, Bob....
>
> You, Ron S. and others who use these machines in
> competition should
> know.

Just to clarify - on my race carm, I am running what
Bob V. describes for his race car.  When I said
"racing is another story", I was addressing the use of
4 wheel drums (which Flounder has done on rare
occasion in The Bishop).  With stock Brembo
rotors/Hawk Blue pads and whatever drums Peter C. has
been selling me, I've had no problems on the race car,
which, to Daniel's point is slightly lighter than a
stock Bugeye.