Cable Operated Heater Valve

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cable Operated Heater Valve
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:28:16 -0400
The discussion on the list about which cable operated heater valve is easy
to install got me thinking about the topic again.  Unless I'm horribly
mistaken, the setups that were mentioned were basically cable operated
shutoff valves that will negatively affect coolant flow to cylinder #3
(still that was one clean install in the engine bay).  I'd love to find a
nice cable operated bypass valve, pull the cable to bypass the heater core,
push the cable and send it through the heater core.  Anyone know of such a
setup?  I should know this, but didn't early MGBs have such a setup?

Jackson Zimmermann
jzimmerm@albemarle.org
'64 A-H Sprite