Spridget shirts order form

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, sprite mod list <spridgets-mod@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget shirts order form
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:42:24 -0400
If anybody wants new Spridget shirts, you can place an order at
http://www.justbrits.com/shirts.html
Or email me direct.
Same shirts as Toby's originals but the cars on the back will look
slightly better (not like a negative) and the Bugeye will be changed
from what it is to a REAL Bugeye with no door handles ;)
There is the "Spridget" logo on the front.

PLEASE watch the SIZE pages at the site, also shipping prices are for up
to 2 shirts in one box. (1 sweat shirt)

Golfs with or with out pockets
Tees with or with out pockets
Sweatshirts (pullover, no pockets)
Lots of color choices.

And I am still not sure if the Paypal link works.

I will be taking shirt orders through next week so order soon.
Once I have ALL the orders I will give them to my Dad who will be
printing the shirts. Then I get to pack and ship all of them.
So from today they are about 4 weeks out.
I will confirm each order via email.
--
Frank