Re: SOS '03

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: SOS '03
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:06:59 EDT
Cc: team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi WST,

I think I need a suitcase of HIF44 carbs before I can make it!  I have 2 lots
of frequent flier miles that I collect.  I get one set from using a credit
card to buy everything and the other from grocery shopping.  One of them will
get me and the family across the pond for Sprite Fifty Finale - assuming one
happens in 2008.  The other one I have to check but at present probably gets me
to Scotland.

Just make sure that webcam works properly - I spent ages joining Yahoo groups
and stuff last time to see a picture of a car - at all times of British day
and night.

I asked about Scrapple at Sprite Spree - it didn't sound like my kind of
food.  I did have some shoofly pie but best of all was the proper pretzel I had
at
Carlisle.

Heh, maybe you can FedEx me a doggie bag!

Daniel1312