patch panel info (search results)

To: "Spridgets" <@awesomenet.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: patch panel info (search results)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 01:10:09 -0500
Cc: <spritenut@Exit109.com>
 This is what i found.

 Metal can be bought from any local sheetmetal supplier, Ok, so some of
my floor pans don't have the ribs in them, who sees them? Patch panels
can be bent on a home vice for the most part. $20 worth of metal will
patch most rust holes on a Spridget (not counting the floors)

 Seems to me if your into bondo why spend the 20.00
 use coffee cans or whatever. Guess it's like one person pointed
 out, what you get out of it is what you put into it.

 My replacement panels didnt come cheap, and i refuse to burn holes
 tryin to slap them together. They are looking as close to factory
 as i can make em by hand.
 Then again, like they allways say handmade items are better.
 The finished car wont be worth much in $$$ value, but the pride
 of doing something yourself has no price tag.

        I would like to say thanks to everyone that sent me
 a reply, on and off list.

             Larry

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]