Re: Parts supplier

To: "Dale Puffenberger" <dalep1@earthlink.net>, <SDOliner@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts supplier
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:41:21 -0700
Hi Dale,

Don't know what shape your car was in before the crash, but using the Black
Book, National Auto Research, in their CPI price guide, They give a range of
$3375 to $5575 for the MG Midget in #3 to #2 condition for the years 69 to
75.

Their site is www.blackbookusa.com

Starting at a higher appraised price would seem to give you greater leverage
in preventing a "total" type of loss and a salvage title to hassle over.

Best, Paul A