Re: front swaybar

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: front swaybar
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:26:38 -0500
 Sounds like a lose shock, but i could be wrong.

I have had an annoying clunking noise in the front end of my Meejit for some
time.  Both wheel bearings, kingpins, bushes, a-arms (with pivots & bushes),
tie rods...ie everything has been replaced.....so I disconnected the swaybar.
Clunking goes away.  BUT the links seem tight, brackets are tight; the swaybar
does wiggle a little bit in it's bushings (new).  The holes in the bar do not
seem elongated or worn.   Sooooooo.....anyone have any idea what is going on?

Oh, and by the way....if you disconnect the swaybar....be real careful when
driving.....

Geoff Branch

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]