Re: Sprite 50th, young guys?

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite 50th, young guys?
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:06:41 -0500
> Anyone on the list younger?
> and if I had the garage space (or indeeed, a garage), a T would be fun,
> too!

No, I am not younger (at least on the outside), but I do not think it is the
Spridget people aging so much as it is the Bugeye faithful who are wearing
out. It has been over 40 years since the last BE rolled off of the line, but
only 24 for the last Midget. Maybe I *will* be able to afford a Bugeye
eventually when I pry it out of someone's cold dead hand ;-)

I think I would try to make garage space for a Model A roadster pickup.
Maybe even make a new garage!
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget
2002 GTI for Trish to beat me at autocross with