Re: weber tuning

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weber tuning
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:35:02 -0400
I sure gotta agree with you on the DMV.

As to the Weber, I believe they apply.  Those tips, etc are what I used to
setup my weber.  I also went to the Redline site and got there tech tips.
Basically the same thing, with one big difference and that is the Note 3a on
Fine Tuning.  I have found this one area to be extremely usefull.  A little
experimentation made all the difference in the world.