Re: ignition

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <antony@antgel.co.uk>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ignition
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 19:19:19 -0500
daniel is correct!  there is a world of diffrence between the want to get
rid of adjusting points with something like a pertronics unit and a high
energy or multiple discharge ignition.
once the desired end result has been better defined then a specific answer
could be applied as to what type or wich manufacturer's equiptment could be
reccomended.
not trying to confuse things.

chuck
(and i did not stay at a holiday inn express last night)
above ref. to silly american television comercial!