New one!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New one!
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:07:33 -0800
Hi All,

I'm always impressed with the ingenuity of how things get hooked up on cars!
Got a car in here, 1275 Morris Minor with the complaint that it doesn't run
well and leaks lots of oil.  Mmmmm, just looking it over I found the vacuum
line from the dizzy hooked up to the electric heat sender on the front of the
cyl. head!  Next found all the breathing from the crankcase plugged off and no
oil condensor on the front of the timing chain cover, no smog valve, no
breathers anywhere!  Seen a lot of cars that way, but the vacuum line to an
electric sender?  Whooooa!!

Later, Paul A