Re: front end alignment

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: front end alignment
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 19:48:17 -0500
The KISS principal (closely related, I believe, to the "we tight" school) really
works in front end alignment!     The tape measure trick is beautifully simple
and since I could duplicate my results I believe that it works.  Thanks again,
Frank!!!!!!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini