I made it award - Re: Fifty Finale

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: I made it award - Re: Fifty Finale
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:28:55 EST
Well, they did award the 'I made it' award - a neat rosette with a Sprite
badge on it to ME.

Course if someone had asked me if I wanted to be covered head to shoe in big
baby sick (we're not just talking milk sick here) at the start of an 8 hour
flight, with a tiny airplane toilet sink that you could barely wash out a
tee-shirt in and that couldn't be tried anyway, followed by a 2 hour drive at
night
when your body is telling you tomorrow is here and where is the bed .........
I'd have said maybe someone else can have the award.

As things turned out I didn't need to pre-register for the award and the sick
came first........

In 98 I don't know who drove the farthest.  I think Bob and Annice drove all
the way.  I think if you drove an LBC you qualified but not if you trailored.
I drove Frank's A40 and got to join in all the fun driving stuff but spared
the A40 the autocross, in fact I spared myself but maybe in 2008?

I think with the fartheset driving award maybe the standard was just very
high mileage set in previous meets?

Daniel1312