Re: additional oil pressure question

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: additional oil pressure question
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:39:39 EST
I would spend a lot of time flushing out the cooler to make sure it was
really clean inside.  When fitting a cooler for the first time I like to fill
the
cooler up before connecting the hoses.  When the engine has been run and the
hoses filled up etc I would check the level again.

I don't know anything about the oil pressure relief valve needing to be
changed - why do they say that?

Regards

Daniel1312

n a message dated 26/10/03 07:06:13 Pacific Standard Time,