FW: Those pesky Santa Ana winds and fires!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Those pesky Santa Ana winds and fires!
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:54:04 -0600
(from Tom Colby of Speedwell today)

Subject: Those pesky Santa Ana winds and fires!

Just to let you all know that so far everything is ok.
The worst so far seems to be over for everyone I know and the closest it
came was to my daughter Bridget (10 yrs. old) and her mom's home. As of 2am
last night she packed the imporant stuff and was ready to evacuate and by
this morning it came within about 500 yards! All the schools in Simi are
closed today so Bridget got the day off.
Air quality is just fantastic so I guess it's time to lite up a smoke!
Tom Colby