Re: Jacques La Clainche?

To: "gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Jacques La Clainche?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:57:47 -0800
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Gerard,

All my family members are living in city type housing, well away from the
dangers of these fires.  Bob and Annice's place is also very close to the
beach, but with a lot of huge trees around them.  Still unlikey to be
affected by this type of fires.

Jacques, even if all is well at his place, may well be affected by the huge
power outages in San Diego where about 80,000 customers are without
electricity due to damage to transmission lines and towers.

Hope everything is well with all our friends  close to the fires.

Later, Paul A