Re: Off season?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off season?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:49:08 -0500 FILETIME=[7B6EFD30:01C39E66]
Worked for me last year, bought a big one during the blizzard, never had
enough snow after that to use it again!!
It'll be interesting to see how much we get this year. Many "experts" are
predicting a rough one here in the northeast this year. According to my
informal Wooly Bear research, it will be a mild one.

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

>Heh heh! All the comforts of home. :)
>
>I've heard rumors that the winter on the east coast is supposed to be
>snowy like last winter. But I know how to stop that - I need to go buy a
>snowblower! ;) As soon as I buy one, it won't snow.
>
>-=Chris

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings!
Go to  http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134