NLBC - Auto and Home insurance recommendations....

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NLBC - Auto and Home insurance recommendations....
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:52:25 -0500
Hey all.

As some of you know, I'm on my way to Austin by Mid December.  I'm trying to
get insurance rates for the homeowner's policy, and the auto policy.
Strangely, doing the internet thing is getting very frustrating.  Lots of
load time on pages, and nothing is as clear as it should be.

I've called so far:
        allstate
        state farm
        travelers
        liberty mutual
        something of Omaha

Only LM, allstate, and travelers offer both policies, and LM was very high.

Any recommendations?  Jay can't write policies in Tx.  I already asked.

Mike