Re: Red Wheel

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Red Wheel
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:21:06 EST
I just picked up a set of the same wheels, with the gray hammertone centers
and those elusive center caps.
OK I have one green and one red bugeye, and not sure which car these are
going on. So painting them the same color as the car isn't an option.

However, that said, I think the gray center, looks the best.

I am thinking about powder coating the center and using my witches brew of
half "mirror black" and half "camaro silver," which so far looks great on the
valve cover, heat shield, and pedal box.

Although some of those metalflake Eastwood colors might just be the joint.

David Oliner