1500s WAS: Postings from Cap't Bob

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500s WAS: Postings from Cap't Bob
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:23:44 -0500
Hey, I think the 1500 is just fine - I am having tons of fun with mine.  Of
course I have never driven any other flavor of Spridget, so maybe I am
simply living in ignorance of the awful truth.  If anyone in northern New
Jersey with a 1275 or earlier Spridget wants to drive by this weekend (it'll
be in the 70s, hooray!), we can all find out how the other half lives.

Steve
Succasunna, NJ
www.1978mgmidget.com