trying to figure a fair price

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: trying to figure a fair price
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:58:18 -0500
OK folks-

Could these be the photos of my next project?

Any help you can give me in calculating a fair price for this vehicle will be
appreciated.  I cannot determine the engine type.  The engine serial number
plate is missing.  I have not yet been able to use Bob Walker's suggestion to
check the stamp on the carb side of the block 3" over the pan, but that is
what I will do next IF I can get to that area.  The car serial number is  AN5L
/ 38239.  The trim around the "cockpit" is in vinyl instead of aluminum.  The
coil is in a different location than on my 1959.  Does anyone know what size
engine would have been in this particular car based on its serial number?  It
seems as though I have seen somewhere a reference which tells at which car and
engine #'s the displacements changed.  The motor turns over, so she's not
frozen up.  I'm guessing it's a 1960.

Now ya'll are the experts; I know that someone out there can just take one
quick look at these magnificent photographs and immediately determine the
model, displacement, fair market value, and exact cost in money, blood, sweat,
swearing, frustration, and damnation required to get her fixed up and going
again (did I leave out cajigulation?) Did I mention that if we can prove that
a word has been used in print 12 times that it can be included in the next
Oxford English dictionary?  Cajigulation is the art of making something work
even though all logic and reason would say that it shouldn't.

Thanks, just click on each link individually and your browser should open to
that photo

Billy T Green

http://btgreen99.tripod.com/bug2.1.jpg

http://btgreen99.tripod.com/bug2.2.jpg

http://btgreen99.tripod.com/bug2.3.jpg

http://btgreen99.tripod.com/bug2.4.jpg

http://btgreen99.tripod.com/bug2.5.jpg

http://btgreen99.tripod.com/bug2.6.jpg

http://btgreen99.tripod.com/bug2.7.jpg

http://btgreen99.tripod.com/bug2.8.jpg

This one is as good or better than the 2 TR'6's I found in the woods!