Midget Parts For Sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget Parts For Sale
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 13:33:36 -0500
Here's what I have left and available for sale after a complete bare shell
dis-assembly of a 74' RWA Midget.

windshield assy. complete
doors complete minus int. cards and pulls
door hdwe. and latches
bonnet incl. front trim and latch mechanism
bootlid w/ luggage rack attached incl lock/latch
wiper assy. complete from motor to blades
rear bumpers w/ brackets
bonnet hinges
bootlid hinges
door hinges
interior rear cowl vinyl cover
stainless trim for top at rear cowl
front bumper brackets
Tex mirrors
seats
most of the carpet
radio console
dash with switches
metal shifter cover
speedo
tach
fuel gauge
split oil/water gauge
steering column complete with ign.lock
steering wheel
steering rack
steering column plastic cowl
glove box door
demister vent tube
demister vents
retractable seat belts
(2) radiators with schrouds
complete smog system incl pump and charcoal cannister etc.
driveshaft
fuel filler neck, hose and cap
(2) front shocks
(2) rear shocks
heater
windshield washer system
complete wiring harness
directional switch
rear lights
back-up lights
rear side marker lights
rear license plate holder with lights
SU fuel pump
flasher unit
fuse block
solenoid
every nut, bolt, and washer that I could remove
(3) Bugeye steel wheels with tires

I'm probably forgetting some small and miscl. items, but this covers most of
it. If you have need for any of this, please contact me directly.

Howard Collins
Virginia Beach, Va.