[Fwd: Re: No LBC: controversial subject(?), Triumph Choppers]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: No LBC: controversial subject(?), Triumph Choppers]
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 16:15:23 -0500
I have to jump in here now... I currently have a Kaw W650. It was designed to
look like a 67 Bonnie and man, if fools everyone!!! I had a 66 Bonnie and this
thing is a better Triumph thatn the real one was. You don't shift on the wrong
side, it doesn't vibrate like a Limey, no Lucas electrics, and you don't have
to carry a pocket full of zenor diodes in order to get back home!

The old Triumphs were fun but not very reliable...

The other
Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget