Re: driving Chuck's bugeye

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: driving Chuck's bugeye
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 19:26:38 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Steven Michelsen wrote:

>Afterwards, Chuck took the wheel and gave me a little ride.  All I can say
>is, I am grateful there was a solid handhold on the dash in front of me!
>When I drove it, by the time I made it to the end of Chucks' street, I was
>in 3rd gear.  He got it there in first, with the motor producing a sound no
>other spridget anywhere would dare make.  Yikes!

Steve,

I've never been in Chuck's Bugeye, but I know a Methodist Minister who
still has the grab handle marks in the palm of his hands.........and a
little ringing in his ears....

We "furnished" Chuck with a navigator for the Pa rally 2 years ago and
didn't tell Chuck (his navigator) was a minister - until after the
rally......

Kevin V.