Re: Wire wheels

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire wheels
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:13:07 -0500
Cc: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
RB:   IMHO, do not go with the wires.   They are a HUGE pain in the drain.  High
initial expense, high maintenance, the splines wear, tire guys crunch 'em, and I
don't believe they are ever straight!  .  I have them on my '72 and would change
in a minute if I could afford it.  Heck, I'd replace the front hubs and wires
with new if I could afford it.

But, jeez, they sure do look good.

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"