Re: "last open road"

To: <willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "last open road"
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:04:54 -0500
uncle bertie has gat ya hooked eh?   what will come of buddy palumbo?   what
will big ed buy next?   finzio's....more expansion?
and what will burt's next decals look like?

chuck.
my 1960 saab model 93F sedan race car is probably one of the few cars the
king of shameless self promotion has declined to drive!