Re: Saggy rear-end

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Saggy rear-end
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 17:08:47 -0000
Hi David,
I am inclined to agree with you - it may well be caused by the front end
rather than the rear springs.
The reason I put up the message is that there has been so much comment /
concern expressed on this list over the last 2 - 3 years on this I thought
it may be of interest.
Whatever else may be the cause, it  very definately is not related to
unequal deterioration in the rear springs themselves.  At least, not on my
car!

Guy