MG YT for sale in Florida

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: MG YT for sale in Florida
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:25:01 -0800
Another interesting car for sale - please contact the seller for info - I'm
just passing this along.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
-------------------------------------

From GFrost6023 at aol.com

I wish to sell my 1950 MG Y Series Tourer.  It is one of only 46 known to
exist in the US.  We are the 3rd owner of this Florida car.  It has approx
110,000 mile, black with original red seats, white top.  Original top bows.

We drove the car for about 2 years prior to being transferred to Puerto
Rico.  While away, my mechanic stored the car and repaired the following:
Complete engine overhaul, brakes, and clutch.  All rubber parts, boots,
springs spacers replaced.  Under carriage painted (not body off).  The only
rust is under the rear portions of the running boards, around the spare
tire (where rubber is housed) under the spare tire well.  Also the trailing
edges of the rear fenders (where the rear fenders attach to the body
(toward the rear portions).  I would be most happy to send photos and
document all of the above.  Our asking price is $19,500. Will consider
offers.

Gordon W. Frost
GFrost6023@aol.com
9311 N.W. 38th Place