Welder Woes revisited

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Welder Woes revisited
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:47:21 -0500
My new Hobart mig welder arrived today. I really can weld and my welds
look pretty good. I could NEVER say that about the welds I made with the
Lincoln welder. But then, MY Lincoln was not really a real Lincoln.
The company where I bought the Hobart told me the Home Defect Lincolns
are cheap imports with a Lincoln sticker on the lid. This makes semse
since both my HD Lincolns were junk and my welds look like chicken snot.
Why is it a USA made welder of the same size and capacity does a much
nicer job?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ