Free Sprites and Sprite Parts- NO KIDDING

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Free Sprites and Sprite Parts- NO KIDDING
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:38:13 -0500 FILETIME=[8E2AA320:01C3AAB4]
I am forwarding this message, which was sent by Reid Trummel, President of
the AHCUSA.
I have no further info, but apparently this partially explains maybe why
Rick Moses hasn't been answering his emails. Those of you that don't
remember, Rick Moses is THE MAN behind the Sprite Sprees, we need to help
him and his family out if we can. Maybe even offer to store some of his cars
for him, so he won't have to get rid of them.

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

Hi Team,

Earlier this evening I received an email from Rick Moses (a.k.a. "Mr.
Sprite").  Rick needs help to move, give away, and/or sell at "fire
sale
prices" a bunch of Sprites and Sprite parts.  Rick is located in
Hershey,
Pennsylvania, and the 14 Sprites and the parts are located in New
Cumberland, Pennsylvania.

For those who don't know him, Rick is a lifelong fanatic for Sprites,
and he
has amassed a large collection of project cars and drivetrains and
other
parts.  He has had many of them stored on two acres that belonged to
his
father.  However, without getting into all of the grimy details, Rick
has
lost this storage on very short notice, and he needs to get everything
removed from the property before November 22 -- barely over one week
from
right now.  What doesn't get moved, gets sent to the dump.

If you can help, if you need Sprite parts, if you want to acquire a
Sprite
project car at a bargain basement price (Rick is talking in terms of
accepting "donations") or possibly even for free, please contact Rick.
Most
of these cars have titles.  Most of the parts have been stored inside.

If you're willing to help out a bit with loading and hauling stuff, you
should be able to end up with a reward of some very cheap -- possibly
even
free -- Sprite project cars and/or parts.  Rick has some limited
alternative
storage and a few buyers lined up, but there likely will not be room to
store it all, and there likely will not be enough buyers -- even at
near
give-away prices -- for it all.  Rick will be doing this Friday,
Saturday
and Sunday.  His contact numbers are:
717-534-2222 (H)
717-534-2525 (O) (located at his home)
717-379-5752 (M).

Please don't call to ask him to save things for you, or to store things
for
you until you can come and get it.  Rick needs some help -- sweat,
personal
presence, etc. -- NOW to rescue this stuff.  There's NO TIME to put it
on
eBay.  He doesn't need helpful suggestions, he needs help.  So, help
Rick
save some Sprites and Sprite parts, and acquire some for yourself.
Thank
you.

Reid

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon
100, 100M, Bugeye, Ski-Master

Crave some Miles Davis or Grateful Dead?  Your old favorites are always
playing on MSN Radio Plus. Trial month free!