RE: Bugeye in Canton, Ohio, Attn: Jacques

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bugeye in Canton, Ohio, Attn: Jacques
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 05:56:36 -0800
Yes, that's the one. Car looks good in the photos. I quickly decided not to
trade, so nobody checked the car for me. When I mentioned I wanted a rust
free car, the owner said there was a very small area of bubbling on a rocker
panel - could be very minor indeed, but obviously something to check.

Interesting to see the bidding already past $8000... and the reserve is not
met. The prices of many cars, including classics, seem to have tumbled in
the past year or two... so the bidding on this Bugeye is doing rather well,
and the seller should be pleased. Recently a rare (less than 250 built) and
original Lotus Seven S1 could not get past $10,000 on eBay - and I remember
a couple of S1s selling at $25,000+ less than three years ago!

Jacques Le Clainche in San Diego
http://www.leclainche.com/

Kent wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2442574709&cat
egory=6023

Is this the one that the owner wanted to trade for your race car?