We tight seat rebuild?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: We tight seat rebuild?
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 19:15:04 EST
I have a set of bugeye seats, all of the metal parts are intact, but they
need new seat foams, and covering. I thought I had these sold, so I pulled them
out of the parts cars, but the purchaser seems to have become reluctant to part
with his money.

I have a set of non original seats in one bugeye, and was thinking I should
restore these and make the car a little more original. But geez, with the price
fo seat foams and covers!

So is there a wee tight way to do this? At least with the foams. Can't I just
buy a big wad of this stuff, and figure out a way to trim it to size?

On the other hand if any out there just must have original seats, contact me
off list.

David Oliner