Inquiring Minds Wanna Know

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inquiring Minds Wanna Know
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:24:39 -0600
Hi All, I would like to find information on how to put together a
balanced automobile braking system (non-Healey) using components from
other various cars of any type and/or aftermarket parts.  A non-LBC pal
and I would like to know.  We are looking at a disk/disk setup but we
need info how to develop the system from scratch and select the right
parts.  Can anyone suggest books, magazine articles, web sites,
conversations with others that have done this, or other resource
materials??  Suggestions from this list would be appreciated and thanks
much!!

Jack