Re: SPAM, SPAM,SPAM...... No-LBC

Subject: Re: SPAM, SPAM,SPAM...... No-LBC
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:09:44 -0600
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
MY ISP is blocking some of my friends emails, with their wonderfully f*#$ed up
anti spam program. I demanded they allow the emails off of earthlink, since
their spam program was worthless. I also informed them that if it indeed DID
work, I would not presently be hung like a porn star, with D cup breasts.
Funny, they never responded.................
Oh, and Frank, as far as lonely horny women go, we are lucky we have the ONE we
have now!!!!!

Brad