Re: Mothballs

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mothballs
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:54:19 -0800 (PST)
RE:
 the fellow
> who owns the barn says that
> I will never get rid of the smell in the car.
> Anyone have an experience?  Or
> another way of keeping mice out?

I have used mothballs to help my cats distinguish
between a Sprite and a litterbox. I must admit that
the mothballs seem to leave a lingering odor.
But....not nearly as foul an odor as left by cat
urine, or the smelly carpet cleaner powder that I used
the first time to remove the cat smell.  If you have a
choice between cats and mice I'd go with mice(Sorry,
Phred). Although I suppose mice would do more damage
to the wiring and upholstery.

cheers, bill b.
'69 Sprite, no longer a litter box. They switched to
the kitchen sink. What is wrong with these creatures?
Now I keep a cover over the kitchen sink. Where next? AAAAAARRRRRGH!

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree