SOS connection info

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS connection info
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:05:49 -0600
SOS will once again be available for your viewing pleasure via Yahoo Web
Cam. (We may even have a broadband connection...)

"Sow how the hell does that work?" , you ask?

Well, if you watched it last year, you're still on the list. Just log into
Yahoo Messenger, and we'll invite you.

We'll also have a conference room with live audio, so that those of us at
SOS can talk to all you wankers that missed the party.

So, if you don't have a Yahoo ID, go to Yahoo.com and get one. Also,
download Yahoo Messenger.

My Yahoo ID for the Boradcast will be "Floundervision".

More details later.

WST
Flounder