RE: Winter

To: "Gary & Kathryn Bales" <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: RE: Winter
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:21:46 -0600
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The problem with wam winters here is that when its in the 20's it snows.
When it's really cold there's hardly any vapor in the air. "Real cold" being
defined as down in the range where Celsius and Farenheit start to converge.
I've only actually seen that once but it has come close a few times.

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis (mid 20's and in the middle of a snowstorm)
'61 Midget coming together.
'74 Mini still not in storage.