Re: Wire wheels

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Wire wheels
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:41:15 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
FWIW, Almost everything a Mac does is world wide standards based.
Almost everything a Windows box does is MS based. The world wide
standards were being written long before NT and 2K were wet dream in
Billy's eyes. There is a reason the internet is based mostly on UNIX,
there is a reason most banks and online ordering systems shy away from
Windows. There is a reason most publishing houses use Macs, there is a
reason most schools uses Macs, there is a reason over half the worlds
researchers use Macs, there is a reason the 3rd fastest supercomputer
in the world is a Mac Cluster, and there is a reason Windows dominates
the corporate boardrooms. And it has nothing to do with standards and
compatibility.

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.