Re: heater blower

To: willy@thompsoncarpentry.com
Subject: Re: heater blower
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:18:37 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Willy,

Hot wire the blower motor from the battery to test it, (don't leave it
that way to run the blower).  That will tell you if the blower motor is
good.  If the motor is good, clean and test all the fuses and
connections on the fuse box including the fuses, fuse holders and wire
conections.  If you do decide to run a temporary power line to the motor
(provided it is working), make sure you use an inline fuse!

Oh, - disconnect the battery before you start cleaning the fuse box and
fuses!!!

Kevin V.