"Megasquirt" fuel injection

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Megasquirt" fuel injection
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:07:27 -0800
I've decided to try building a homemade fuel injection system for the Datsun
motor in my wife's Morris Traveller.  I found one on the web called the
"Megasquirt" that is compatible with a throttle body injector that can be
added above the standard intake manifold.  (something like the Metro TBI)  You
also need a return line to the fuel tank, a high pressure pump and regulator
(Pick-and-Pull party coming up).

Has anyone else looked into this or have any comments on the concept?  If this
works for her engine, I may do another one for my bugeye.  I know the rap on
the siamese port of the A series making individual injectors a problem, but
with a throttle body injector ahead of the turbo on the single throat manifold
I'm running, it shouldn't care about a siamese port.  Thoughts, comments?

Glen