Re: Frank's departure

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, Geoff Branch <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Frank's departure
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:30:33 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Right now he's pissed off. When the average Italian guy gets pissed off
it's
a good idea to simply leave him alone
and respect his right to work it out in his
own good time....'cause he most likely will.

Hope he does what I do when the BFH seems a viable option. Walk away for a bit
and tackle it with a clear mind. I did this working on a clutch on a FWD car. I
worked for 2 hours to get everything to line up and was looking for the BFH. 2
days later I go out to tackle it again and .....9 seconds...just grabbed and
pushed, it lined right up.
                                                  Bruce Lowry