Re: Goodbye & Important stuff

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Goodbye & Important stuff
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:00:57 -0800 (PST)
--- David LiLiebdbl@chchicagolandmgclubom> wrote:
> Maybe we should all chip in and get Frank a  Mac...
> Since they araren really
> computers,

Watch it fella. Even tho they have cute little
pictures, and the new OSOSXs considered bullet proof,
I have been able to crash two, at home and at work, in
the last few months.  And, for me, that's the test for
a "real" computer. Can it crash and take a lifetime of
work with it? My favorite computer instruction is,
backup, backup, backup, backup.  Why do I have all of
this crap backed up, in multiples, and the one thing I
really need is gone? Somewhere in cyberspace.:-)
HmHmmm.. maybe that's why I like SpSprigetsMy brakes
failed, again, yesterday. Fortunately I am getting to
where I expect it and when they begin to act the
leleastsit "funny" I start being extra careful.
Without chaos what point would there be to life? :-)

cheers, bill b.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/