Re: Moto Lita - Does Size Matter?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moto Lita - Does Size Matter?
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 19:12:24 -0500
I just put one on one of my Bugeyes. I had the original 15" sprite wheel, I
tried the 14" and there was a little difference in the feeling but then I
tried the 13", what a difference !!!  I stayed with the 13" model because I
like the quickness of the steering but now it is possible to overcorrect a
whole lot quicker.

Dave
60-61-61 Bugeyes