SOS Day 1

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS Day 1
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 06:30:02 -0600
Hey Y'all,

Day 1 was "most excellent dude". We had about 20 people show up, and tackled
all sorts of projects. My nephew Nathan was at the helm of of the computer
and camera yesterday, and is returning today to again help out.

We'll have some of the same folks there today, along with a new batch of
sucke... I mean friends.

Any of you (Irv?) that might read this before heading out... we could use
some charcoal. (we can always use charcoal)

As we see you folks come online, we make an effort to get you invited to
both the webcam and a conference room, where you can talk amongst
yourselves. Yesterday, we were hesitant try audio...but we'll give it a shot
today.

More later..

WST