RE: SOS...03 postpartum

To: <blake@auburnskies.com>, <willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>
Subject: RE: SOS...03 postpartum
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:14:43 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
LOL... yeah, that must be it.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: the flashfire [mailto:psychalgia@rocketmail.com]
  Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 8:03 PM
  To: Wm. Severin Thompson; willy@thompsoncarpentry.com
  Cc: Spridgets

  perhaps what you're feeling is more along the lines of a cramp from sittin
in the redarse all saturday dictating =-o

  uh oh.  :-p

  "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com> wrote:
    I'm sure you did, but there were hours of work for 3 days before and
after
    other attendees arrived and left...

    Also, "your honor".. note the use of the word "seemed"...

    Hell, I had a hold of Tutone's FV engine for what seemed like hours....

    Willy, you're gonna have to learn to relax a little...

    As benevolant dictator of Team Thicko, I am allowed to take credit for
    nearly (note the word "nearly" everything.... and should the emperor
have no
    clothes, tis not your place to point it out.

    ;)