Re: Frank, don't read this

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frank, don't read this
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 14:12:14 -0500 FILETIME=[5CF29110:01C3B9D1]
David is right, there is a Usa, Japan.
I couldn't find any Factories there, however.    Trying to find  Usa, Japan
was a NIGHTMARE!
There is NOT a Usa, China, however, let alone manufacturing plants.
The Ford Factory is in fact in this development zone.

http://www.cetz.com/test/echangan.htm#

There are many other companies located there also. Such as:" A batch of the
500 world top enterprises and some well-known enterprises such as Ford and
Visteon, Ericsson ,British petroleum(BP),Metro ,Suzuki, Honda, Denso, Cansai
,Taiwan Plastics and Dinxin have set up here set up here in succession."

If one read the Yahoo article thoroughly, it said that almost all the parts
made there are going to be used for the cars it makes FOR China.
So "for a while", we don't have to worry about Ford using Chinese made parts
in its USA Vehicles.

Just  my $1.289

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto

>"No, the factory is in Usa, China"
>
>No problem, I'm flexible!

"leaders" export our manufacturing/industry to Usa and elsewhere!

>Cap'n. Bob
>      '60 :{)

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home.